Sunday, September 30, 2007

Milestone for EverythingHealth


We bloggers love visits. I am amazed that Everythinghealth has had over 10,500 visits since I started tracking in about March! Readers come from all over the globe..Dubai, Ireland, Spain, Australia, Brazil, Canada, UK, China, Indonesia, Denmark, Mexico, Germany, France, Egypt, Italy, Thailand, India, Israel, Hungary, Philippines, and across the U.S. (So sorry if I left your country out.) I am just fascinated by the web and the instant and easy access to information, friends and knowledge.
Thank you for visiting and please return often.

4 comments:

Linda Fairchild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Fairchild said...

I am not surprised...your blog is brilliant. Cream always rises to the top.

Berci Meskó said...

The Hungarian visitor should be me. :)

Keep up this great work!

Anonymous said...

Love this blog! I am passing it to all of my friends. I am on the East Coast!