Thursday, January 10, 2008

Do You Wonder Why Americans Are Fat?

I am happy to link you to the most amazing array of bad food choices you will ever see.
Reading this is enough to scare anyone into healthy, low cal eating (I hope). Can you believe those calories?
(hat tip to kevinmd)


Raymond Bouchayer said...

I am not surprised . The US can probably feed the world , but when it comes to the average home the diet scares the living day light out of me ......garbage !!

Basically one should eat everything , a variety of food , including sweets , however always ................push the table away. We do not need those huge portions full of fat , sugar , salt etc..
Well that is my five cents of comments . Basically shut down theses fast food place , they poison us .

Toni Brayer MD said...

To Raymond: Spoken like a true Frenchman!

Rich said...

high fructose corn syrup!!!!