Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Little Time Off

The family and I will be taking a little trip so I'll not be posting EverythingHealth for about a week. Please click on some of the links to the right for a great potpourri of the medical blogs (and other favorites). Can you guess where we are going? (No it's not Hawaii)


Raymond Bouchayer said...

Obviously a tropical location...........that leaves a lot of places in the world . So I'll say "1-Costa Rica" "2-Bora-Bora" "3-Tahiti"....Can I try again :) Have a nice vacation Dr. Toni

Invertir en oro said...

I think it's important that we all know a little about this subject so interesting, I think it's part of human culture tell us about such things.
Invertir en petroleo

Stuart said...

The guy is definitely just, and there's no doubt.
Box cakes recipes | Poultry recipes | tell me about yourself interview