Thanks to Mens Health for pointing me to the most unhealthy drinks in America. Don't be fooled by:
- Glacaeu VitaminWater (any flavor 20 oz)- Pure deception at 130 calories and 33 grams of sugar. You might as well drink a Coke. Hey, this drink is made by Coca Cola! Surprise.
- Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Moo'd Power Smoothie (30 oz) 169 grams of sugar and 30 grams of fat will pack those fat cells on you. The only "power" will be cellulite.
- Arizona Kiwi Strawberry (23.5 oz can) - These cans always look healthy and cool and cost under $1 but they pack on 360 calories and 84 grams of sugar.
- Pina Colada - (you know the size) is the worst summer cocktail . They taste so yummy because they contain 625 calories and 75 grams of sugar. If you are trying to gain weight and don't care about empty sugar calories, this drink is for you.
- Baskin Robbin's Large Heath Bar Shake (32 oz). This is the #1 most unhealthy drink in America. It contains 2,310 calories, 266 grams of sugar and 108 grams of fat. Don't say you haven't been warned.
(Hey fellow bloggers or techy readers. I would love to know how to strategically place multiple pictures on the blog. As you can see, I am challenged)