Saturday, June 14, 2008
Top Ten Ways to Identify a Doctor
1. He can tell you something really bad in a nice way.
2. She can't remember her own anniversary but she still remembers the blood results of all the patients.
3. He sees blood and guts and can still think about food.
4. She can sleep (on command) on any surface, at any hour of the day.
5. He can wiz through a 300 page book in a day.
6. She is unshockable and talks about body functions at the dinner table.
7. He keeps asking for things that will never get done.
8. She thinks she has every disease she ever studied.
9. He knows anatomy and what works and what doesn't.
And number 10...
She looks at a naked person on the beach and the first thing she notices is the scar on their abdomen.
(Hat tip to Dimitri for the ideas)
We spotted a Coyote in our backyard, laying near some outdoor lawn chairs. When we approached she did not jump up and run, as would be...
image from myaspiebrain Nothing like experiencing a medical condition first-hand to really help a doctor understand it from the patient...
The answer to yesterday's Image Challenge was #2 - Fordyce's angiokeratomas. Like many unusual medical names, the condition was...
Hey, I'm easing back into the blog world after a fun trip to NYC. If you are a Doctor or ever thought you'd enjoy the world of Med...