Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Embrace Positivity


I came across some words of wisdom from a guy named Omar Periu that intrigued me and so I'm sharing it here on EverythingHealth.

Most people live lives that aren't completely fulfilling because they’ve never learned to manage their minds and emotions. These are 10 rules for living a motivated life.
  • Condition your mind. Train yourself to think positive thoughts.
  • Condition your body. It takes physical energy to take action.
  • Avoid negative people. Don’t take anything that they say seriously.
  • Always remain flexible. No plan should be cast in concrete.
  • Act with a higher purpose. If it doesn’t serve your goal, it’s wasted effort.
  • Take responsibility for your own results. Don’t credit luck, good or bad.
  • Stretch past your limits on a daily basis. That’s how you grow and evolve.
  • Don’t wait for perfection; do it now! Perfection’s the enemy of good enough.
  • Be careful of what you eat. It takes physical energy to succeed.
  • Hang around motivated people. The positive energy will rub off on you.
This resonates with me....especially the part about avoiding negative people and making sure you are not one of them!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like hang around motivated people...tho they seem to be hard to find... and act with a higher purpose...can we do that and do our jobs?

Anonymous said...

I really like this something about it struck me. It is good to read and think about in relationn to other people our life as well as ourselves. Thanks for sharing it with us.
KM

Pam said...

LOVE your post!!!! This is a subject very dear to my heart...in a world full of chaos, where the media bombards us with many forms of negativity, mankind really needs to re-focus our energies. Thank you! I'm dedicated to spreading that emotion:
A Dose of Positivity

www.adoseofpositivity.blogspot.com

Pam said...

P.S.: do you know how I can purchase one of the posters shown on your current post?

www.encontactos.com said...

I found so much useful data in this post!