Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Car Bailout - Ya gotta Laugh or You'll Cry

Click on Image for a better read

Gratitude to Happy Hospitalist for this steal.


Anonymous said...

That is just damn funny.

viveca said...

Thanks for the laugh!

I got results back from my physical yesterday and WOW was it a shocker. For most of my life my cholesterol counts were something I could brag about and tease my friends with -- no longer. They came in sky high and I know why. Let's see -- the world's longest election, a corrupt congress, bailouts...

Yes. I have to focus on laughing vs. crying. That message came in loud and clear.

I am going on a news & TV fast and keeping my focus on the good things, good people in life. I will visit you regularly for cheer and share this funny with my friends!

Oh, and the article just below "Happiness is Contagious" -- right on!

Take care!


Toni Brayer MD said...

To Viveca: thanks. I find that taking a TV and News fast every so often is a wise thing to do. It is amazing how much better I feel when I don't focus on the things I can't impact.