Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blogging Christmas Eve


Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
A blogger was writing and using her mouse.
With a latte beside her and itunes a 'playing
She halted and asked "Hey, what am I saying?"

'Cuz each time I blog, I sit there and ponder,
"What do readers want", I often wonder.
Is it humor or science or questions on health?
Or facts about bodies or how docs have the wealth?

Do the readers want facts or ranting and raving?
Should it be provocative or all about saving?
On Christmas Eve should I blog about Christ?
Or Buddha or Allah or a menorah is nice.

EverythingHealth can cover it all,
From health to nutrition to "how not to fall".
My choices are endless because everything in life
Is related to health and living without strife.

As the coffee gets cold and my fingers get numb
I realize the blog for Christmas Eve is done.
For my faithful readers of EverythingHealth,
I wish you the best for joy and wealth.

9 comments:

Rich said...

Merry Christmas to you Toni!!!!

Cary said...

Nicely done, T. Merry Christmas, and thank you for being part of my blog this year.

Raymond Bouchayer said...

Joyeux Noël gentille Dr. Toni et Bonne nouvelle Année !

tracy said...

That was just wonderful, Dr. Toni, as is that cute picture of you (and "your little cat, too"!). Thank you for all you do for us, all year through. Merry Christmas and a blessed 2009!

Linda Leighton said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Toni! I loved your poem.

Sue G. said...

A top-notch blogger and a poet as well! Thanks for your dedication to your craft Dr. B!

Toni Brayer MD said...

Rich, Cary, Raymond,tracy, Linda and Sue: Thank you and Happy New Year.

PaulsHealthblog.com said...

Here's wishing you and your family a healthy and prosperous 2009.

Toni Brayer MD said...

Paul: Back at ya.