Everythinghealth loves President Obama and was impressed and inspired by his speech tonight. Some random thoughts:
- He has a beautiful smile and is like a Rock Star
- It seemed both Republicans and Dems gave standing ovations - no divided house (at least in public)
- He was upbeat and hopeful
- He loves Michelle and acknowledged her
- He seemed to be the youngest person in the room
- Pale, male and stale (don't those guys ever retire?)
- He promised a lot - hope he didn't over promise and under deliver
- He looks good with a red striped tie
- He didn't equivocate on reforming healthcare...but how?
- Does anyone believe a word from Ben Bernanke? The stock market rallied.
- "If you earn less than 250K/year, your taxes will not increase one single dime"
- He talked about a lot of new programs and also pledged to cut the national debt by 50% in his first term. Sounds good..maybe too good?
- I could listen to him talk all night.