Take a Nap


Do yourself a favor...get an hour extra sleep tonight.

Comments

rose said…
Hello
This is really a nice picture of this dog and I like it.I think I will follow your suggestion to get an extra hour sleep.Thank you for this advice.

L├ęcithine
Linda Leighton said…
I plan to do that. Welcome back, Dr. Toni!
KM said…
He forgot his soft warm blanket.
Cary said…
Naps rule, but the results are inconsistent for me. Sometimes I wake up rested, sometimes I feel even more tired. I saw a sleep special on TV that said a nap should be no more than about 15-20 minutes. Do you agree, Dr. T?
Toni Brayer, MD said…
Cary: Everyone's sleep cycle is different. Some people can "power nap" for 15-20 min (I can) but others need a good long rest. No problem with a long nap. If you get too much sleep you can feel just as sluggish as too little. If you have to force it...probably not worth it.

Popular posts from this blog

scintillating scotoma

What Medical Specialty Are You Suited For?

Black Spot Poison Ivy