Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010


Imagine
John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Happy New Year, 2010


7 comments:

Kellie said...

Looking forward to what fascinating posts you will be writing in 2010!!
Happy Blogging!

Linda Leighton said...

Happy New Year! Thanks so much for your thought-provoking and educational posts!

"Guppy" Honaker said...

Beautiful picture of the rainbow! But I think the song "Imagine" - while well-meaning and in many ways wonderful, also has some negative connotations.
Happy New Year,
David
Aloe Vera Juice 101

link wheel said...

Wonderful learn, I simply passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he really bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

I've to say, I dont know if its the clashing colours or the dangerous grammar, however this blog is hideous! I mean, I dont wish to sound like a know-it-all or anything, but might you will have possibly put just a little bit more effort into this subject. Its really attention-grabbing, but you dont characterize it effectively at all, man. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Your weblog is fine. I just wish to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve received to say --which I feel is basically important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could maintain everyones attention, however you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

I was wondering if you need to be a guest poster on my web site? and in alternate you could possibly include a hyperlink your publish? Please reply while you get an opportunity and I will ship you my contact details - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.