The Turkey Speaks

Comments

KM said…
My doctor told me not to eat any ham.
Anonymous said…
I am vegetarian so can't eat ham either...
Anonymous said…
The Pig Speaks "Sure, call it ham, or pork, or the other white meat--it's still me The Pig--go eat a banana"
He's just like congressmen - pushing the pork.
Toni Brayer, MD said…
Anon #2: I like that...eat a banana.
Michael Kirsch, MD: Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone!
mandy said…
lol I must say that I already practicing vegan lifestyle so I don't eat ham:)
Anonymous said…
Dr.Brayer, did you eat ham for Thanksgiving?
CountryMidwife said…
Nice try with the placard, but too little, too late, Mr. Tom. I feel ya though, because turkeys are really so beautiful in a God-was-on-something kind of way. Like the platyplus. Wonder if platypus is as delicious as turkey?
Toni Brayer, MD said…
CountryMidwife: Check this out:

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/living/giant-pet-rodent/

Anon#3: Smoked turkey...buyt we made sure he had a wonderful life.
CountryMidwife said…
LOL on the giant guinea pig! I could make a pet out of him for sure. (As long as the 100 lb beasts don't breed at the rate of guinea pigs)...

Turkeys also make such a comforting little noise.

I still feel pretty badly that they're so delicious - literally my favorite meat.

Popular posts from this blog

scintillating scotoma

What Medical Specialty Are You Suited For?

Black Spot Poison Ivy