Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011


On the last day of 2010 I had visitors from  China, Canada, Russia, Estonia, Chile, India, Mexico, Philippines, Australia, United Kingdom, Romania, Brazil,  Poland, Ireland, Germany, Bahamas, Malaysia, Hungary, Denmark, Iceland, Egypt, Turkey, HongKong, Finland, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Puerto Rico, Tunisia, Spain, Bulgaria, France and Kenya.

We are truly connected in ways we never dreamed possible.


EverythingHealth wishes all readers across the globe,  a peaceful and wonderful new year.

9 comments:

Hilary said...

Your blog is awesome! Always gives me some tidbit of knowledge or makes me think. Keep up the good work and you'll have TONS more new and old readers. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Chef Scotty said...

Happy New Year Doc Toni! As one of those lucky few who has known you my whole life and most of your, let me say thanks....you're the Best!
Chef Scotty

BrainDame said...

Happy new Year-great reading your tidbits. Hope 2011 great year for you and for AMerican medicine!

Linda Leighton said...

That's amazing! I enjoy your blog so much and keep encouraging my friends to read it as well. I wish the very best to you and your family in 2011.

tracy said...

i so love the thought of your blog and others like it connecting the world!

Happy 2011, Dr. Brayer!

Toni Brayer, MD said...

Thank you everyone for your fabu comments and continue readership. I love reading the comments.

Pet Supplies said...

These is really very awesome to wish the happy new tear to every one these is really one of the fantastic blog it is great to know about it.

gradydoctor said...

You rock, Dr. B!

This nerdy internist loves learning from and reading your blog. You are a smart lady!

Thanks for your encouraging comments, too. I deeply appreciate you reading my blog more than you know!

Best in 2011 and beyond!

Kimberly M. :)

Jonathan said...

Thanks for another year of great writing and may you continue into this year with the same dedication, care, and insight.