- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
- Cutting For Stone, by Abraham Verghese
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Help, by Katheryn Stockett
- The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande
- Middlesex, by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Known World, by Edward P. Jones
- Complications, by Atul Gawande
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, by Mark Haddon
- A Short History of Nearly Everything, by Bill Bryson
Friday, December 30, 2011
Top EverythingHealth Books of 2011
Probiotics contain microorganisms that are similar to the beneficial bacterial that occur naturally in our intestinal tract. There is so...
image from myaspiebrain Nothing like experiencing a medical condition first-hand to really help a doctor understand it from the patient...
Hey, I'm easing back into the blog world after a fun trip to NYC. If you are a Doctor or ever thought you'd enjoy the world of Med...
I love learning something new in medicine and this was a new one for me...black spot poison ivy. Poison ivy (also known as rhus dermatitis...