- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
- Cutting For Stone, by Abraham Verghese
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Help, by Katheryn Stockett
- The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande
- Middlesex, by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Known World, by Edward P. Jones
- Complications, by Atul Gawande
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, by Mark Haddon
- A Short History of Nearly Everything, by Bill Bryson
Friday, December 30, 2011
Top EverythingHealth Books of 2011
We all know that Emergency Departments are over-crowded with long waits and exorbitant fees. Free standing Urgent Care is a great solu...
image from myaspiebrain Nothing like experiencing a medical condition first-hand to really help a doctor understand it from the patient...
The answer to yesterday's Image Challenge was #2 - Fordyce's angiokeratomas. Like many unusual medical names, the condition was...