- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
- Cutting For Stone, by Abraham Verghese
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Help, by Katheryn Stockett
- The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande
- Middlesex, by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Known World, by Edward P. Jones
- Complications, by Atul Gawande
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, by Mark Haddon
- A Short History of Nearly Everything, by Bill Bryson
Friday, December 30, 2011
Top EverythingHealth Books of 2011
image from myaspiebrain Nothing like experiencing a medical condition first-hand to really help a doctor understand it from the patient...
Hey, I'm easing back into the blog world after a fun trip to NYC. If you are a Doctor or ever thought you'd enjoy the world of Med...
I love learning something new in medicine and this was a new one for me...black spot poison ivy. Poison ivy (also known as rhus dermatitis...