Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Be the Doctor and Make the Diagnosis

The EverythingHealth ever popular image challenge from New England Journal of Medicine is good this week because the photo is so interesting (and challenging).  Be greatful your feet do not look like this.  Please make the diagnosis in the comment section and check back tomorrow for the answer.  Is the condition?

1.    Nephrogenic systemic sclerosis
2.    Keratoderma
3.    Poikiloderma
4.   Punctate psoriasis
5.   Verrucae

You be the diagnostician and have bragging rights at your next cocktail party.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is psoriasis. Thank you.

Raymond Bouchayer said...

Number 2

Cary McNeal said...

I think it is a loaf of crusty bread made in the shape of a foot. Probably delicious, too, once you get past the look of it.

Happy RN said...

I don't know what most of those are but I agree, I would not want to have it on my feet. It might be verrucae (extreme warts). It looks like that guy in Indonesia that was called the tree man because he looked like bark.

Mark O said...

Number 3 - Poikiloderma

Hydrangea said...

Nice article and thank your valuable information and I wish you luck