If Health Care Worked Like Amazon
- Log into your secure doctor's office website and you are recognized..."Hi Toni".
- The web screen has easy navigation and point and click for "recent labs", "immunizations due", "make an appointment", "email the office", "update insurance info/address/credit card". etc.
- The web screen provides a link for pricing of office visits, procedures and immunizations with your copay amount depending upon your personal insurance and deductible.
- The web screen has links for information on how to stay healthy and timely messages from the office that relate to your personal health issues. (healthy recipes, workout tips, managing high cholesterol or diabetes, exercises for arthritis etc)
- After a visit or encounter an email arrives with the information your doctor provided all itemized and easy to understand with links if more instructions are needed.
- Prescriptions can be refilled online with a click request from you and should you request (and pay for) delivery, it will arrive within 24-48 hours to your door. If it cannot be refilled, you will receive a message and instructions within a few hours.
- Your medications are listed on your web page with instructions on how to take them and how long to take them.
- After a visit, an easy 5 question email survey is sent out asking you to rate your experience.